What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- New patient packet or vasectomy packet
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent x-rays or appropriate records you may have
Private Patient Information Line
When you have lab work done or tests performed in our office, your results will be called in to a private mail box on our patient information line. We will then contact you, to let you know that you have a message to retrieve.
- Patient Information Number – (480) 429-2167
*You will be asked to supply your 8 digit date of birth followed by a 0. For example, if your birthday is January 1, 1967 you would enter 010119670.
Preparing for Your Surgery
Insurance and Payment Information
Canyon State Urology is a participating provider with Medicare and most major insurance plans. Please contact us at the number below if you would like to verify our participation with your insurance. For specific questions regarding your individual coverage and benefits please contact your insurance company.
We require payment of your co-pay or coinsurance at the time of service. When necessary, our staff will work with patients who require a payment plan. Payment plan issues should be discussed with our billing department prior to services being rendered.
Some surprises are not enjoyable. Prior to your appointment please review our Financial Policy (PDF).
New Patient Forms & Privacy Notice
To save time, please take a moment to print and complete the forms below to bring with you to your initial visit.
New Patient Packets:
Print and complete if you are seeing our physicians for a vasectomy procedure only.